Upload a file of protein or nucleotide sequences and have them annotated using
LIS legume resources.
Because this service involves several computationally-intensive searches
(see pipeline description below),
results can take from several minutes to
several hours, depending on the size of your query. Thanks for your patience.
1. ESTScan if needed (to translate nucleotide uploads)
2. BLAST alignment to reference gene databases (Soy, Medicago, Arabidopsis)
3. InterProScan (methods: TIGRFAM, ProDom, SMART, ProSiteProfiles, ProSitePatterns, SUPERFAMILY, PANTHER, Gene3D, PIRSF, Pfam, Coils)
4. Assignment of phytozome gene family (using HMMer)
5. Best-hit extraction by AHRD (Automated Human Readable Descriptions)
Summary results provided including: GO, InterPro ID, Gene family, and AHRD descriptor.
Complete outputs of each analysis are also provided.